Your Diabetes, Your Way
Here you’ll find all the help you need to learn about and manage your diabetes. You can meet and learn with other people like you, learn at your own pace online, or you can try both approaches. Just choose what works best for you.
In response to coronavirus (COVID-19) measures for the safety of our patients and providers, all face-to-face learning sessions are currently suspended.
Please see the Learn on Your Own section of the website to find out more about the online resources and learning available.
For up to date advice in relation to coronavirus (COVID-19) please visit:
- Gov.uk: Coronavirus (COVID-19): what you need to do
- NHS: Advice for everyone
- NHS: Advice for people at higher risk
For other help, advice and support please visit the Diabetes UK website.
MyWay Diabetes is a digital self management and structured education service for people with Type 1, Type 2 diabetes, gestational diabetes and for people at risk of diabetes, to help support you to live better with diabetes
MyWay Diabetes provides online access to:
- Access to your diabetes health record online and receive personal advice (register with NHS login)
- over 250 interactive education resources, including multilanguage content
- 9 NHS approved e-learning courses, to learn online at your own pace
- Local NHS service and community information